Thursday, October 3, 2013

Back to blogging

Hi there fellow bloggers, I can't believe its been almost 2 years since I posted last. So much has changed since then but the one thing that hasn't changed is my weight. I've fluctuated up and down about 20 pounds but then my motivation and determination fade away. I really don't know what will make this time any different but its something that I have to do. Losing weight use to be about being skinny but as I've gotten older its more about getting healthy and taking better care of my body. The aches and pains that come with the extra weight have opened my eyes to what I'm doing to myself. I'm so glad that I've made the decision to resume my blogging. I've missed the support and motivation from other bloggers and I hope that following my journey can inspire others that they can do it to.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Looking forward to cheering you on to a healthier place. Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support.....I'm so glad to be back

      Delete