Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Still Around

Just wanted to let you know I"m still around just kind of got some serious stuff going on right now that I need to focus on first.  I'm still trying to watch what I eat but the exercise for the time being is put on hold.  I don't know how any of the rest of you are but when I have something serious going on thats about all I can handle.  My mom has always said I can only deal with one thing at a time and she's right.  I'm working on that though.  Today I tackled my housework, schoolwork and prepared for 2 shoots I have for the newspaper in the next couple days.  I have alot going on right now and even though I shouldn't put myself on the backburner I need to for now.

2 comments:

  1. Do what you have to do. I am glad you are out and about with something to do to keep you busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel I have found someone a lot like me, and I am glad. I am also a mom, 40, and have actually been blogging for some time now about wanting to lose weight, but I'm still letting life get in the way most of the time. Best of luck to both of us going forward!

    ReplyDelete