Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm Back

Hi everyone I know its been awhile but hopefully I'm back for good now.  I have gained some of my weight back and I will be updating all that later but for now just know I'm trying to eat right and get back to my exercising.  I just passed my first test for the day, a friend wanted me to go out to eat with her and I was so close to going but I ended up just telling her that I was trying to get back on track with my eating and I couldn't go.  I hate telling people no but for my own health I had to.  I'll be posting my food journal and exercise journal later on today and hopefully it will be something I can be proud of.  It feels good to be back where I belong.  Good luck to everyone out there that is struggling with this same battle.

Update:  My eating was pretty good today but I'm going to do better tomorrow.  I didn't exercise today but I did stay pretty busy all day.  Hopefully I will get in some exercise tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you're back. Never give up. That's key, right? Let's get to goal THIS yaer and make 2011 a major milestone year to remember!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you're back, darlin'. I'm sorry things have been rough for you but just take it day by day, or even hour by hour if that's what you need. I have faith you'll get back into the swing of things in no time :) All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what's been going on, obviously, but it sounds very stressful. I hope you will take yourself off the back burner asap. Women continually do that. It's harmful to everything about us--yes, including health and weight.

    You're in my thoughts. I'm so glad you've been checking in. Please don't disappear too long again, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back, Christina. I understand needing a break sometimes, but now we need to move ahead! You're so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everybody, its so nice to have your support and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete