Thursday, February 3, 2011

Clean Eating Day 22

For breakfast I had 1 cup of Kashi cereal with 1 tbls flaxseed and 1 cup soy milk.

My midmorning snack was a protein shake made from 1 cup soy milk, 1 tbls flaxseed, 1 banana and 1 scoop of GNC banana cream protein powder.

For lunch I had a lite club from Jasons Deli and a cup of fruit with fruit dip.

For dinner I had a salad made from spring mix greens, a couple slices of onions, 1 tomato, 4 oz diced turkey breast, 1/4 cup walnuts and 1 tbls lite ranch dressing.


My midevening snack was a protein bar.

Its been awhile since I've included any of my photography on my blog and this week I've been very busy taking pictures in the studio at school so I thought I would post a few here.  In the first shots I had my son be my model because as you can see he has his own personal style, he says its his way of expressing himself.  The other pictures are my guinea pig named ziggy and another girl in class brought in a rabbit so we shot them together and seperate.






No comments:

Post a Comment