Friday, February 4, 2011

Weigh In

Today is weigh in day.  I weighed 211.2 lbs last Friday and today I weigh 212.2 lbs so I have gained 1 lb.  I was hoping for a loss but I knew with how I've been cheating this last week on my clean eating that I was going to have a gain.  This next week I'm going to stay away from fast food, drink more water, reduce my portion sizes and start exercising again.  I'm hoping these changes will lead to a really good weight loss next week.  I'm tired of staying around this same weight I'm ready to be under 200 lbs.

3 comments:

  1. Christina, I love you but it seems to me all you are doing now is going through the motions. I see you type you are ready to be under 200 pounds, but I don't see you type that you did the things to get there. I am not judging you, I am just trying to give you an outsider's perspective of what i have seen over the past few months. I have watched you for quite sometime now and it just seems you keep on losing traction or direction the past couple of months. I know it is winter, I know that it is ultimately harder when you can't get outside and do stuff. I hope to see that you put some real effort into getting to that under 200 pound range soon. I used to love to read your blog but now, it kinda makes me sad to see you dangling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its justa. hiccup in the road. Reach for the stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shane I appreciate your honesty and you are absolutely right, I need to take control because right now it seems I am just going through the motions. I want nothing more than to be under 200 lbs, to be at my goal and I'm the only one that can make that happen. Thanks for the kick in the butt everyone needs that sometimes.

    Thanks susie I'll get there.

    ReplyDelete