Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Test of Willpower

Today with school I went on a field trip to a place called The Light Factory which puts on art exhibits.  We also went to visit Kent Smith, who is a very well known photographer, at his studio.  Well after we got through everyone decided to go out to eat, they picked a place called Phat Burrito.  Of course it being Tuesday and weigh in day I couldn't eat.  It was a real test of my willpower because the food looked and smelled incredible but I just ordered a diet drink an went and sat down.  Luckily I did bring a Fiber One bar with me so while everyone else was eating burritos and quesadillas I was eating my bar.  The one thing that felt good was that after eating everyone was complaining about how full they were and I felt terrific.  I conquered another one of my temptations and hopefully it will show at weigh in tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm not sure I would've been able to handle that much temptation! Well done. You'll definitely notice results during your weigh-in tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Becky. It was alittle hard but I wanted the loss more than I wanted a burrito. I ended up losing 1.8 lbs tonight so yay.

    ReplyDelete