Thursday, August 18, 2011

Hope for the Future

Each day that passes and I stay on track I have hope for my future.  Hope that I will overcome my bulimia and hope that I will lose weight and get healthy.  Hope can be a very powerful tool is you use it right.  I imagine my life once I'm at goal, how happy and more comfortable with myself I will be.  I think of how much more energy I will have and what I will be able to accomplish with the new self esteem I will have.  My life can only improve from this point forward if I just stay on track and keep the hope.

I can tell that my manic episode from yesterday has worn off because I'm exhausted today.  Its tiring going to school all day and then coming home, cleaning, cooking and running errands but I'm happy that I am staying busy now.  I think that has helped alot with my eating.  I hope everyone in bloggerlands having a great day and keep fighting the fight.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't see this yesterday. It's an exhausting schedule you have, so you know to make sure you give yourself some breaks and go to bed at a reasonable hour. I know there are just some days when there's nothing you can cut out of the job duties, but if there's a day when you have a little less to do, be sure to take it easy on yourself.

    Are you able to sleep for any amount of time, or do you toss and turn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food Freak I sleep pretty good just haven't been sleeping much lately. Things will get better though.

    ReplyDelete