Friday, August 19, 2011

Weigh In

Today is my first weigh in.  My goal was to lose 1 pound because I wanted to set a goal that I knew I couldn't fail at.  My starting weight was 246 lbs and when I weighed in this morning I weighed 243.2 lbs so I lost 2.8 lbs.  That may not seem like alot but I didn't exercise and what I ate this week wasn't the best of foods even though I did watch my portions so I'm happy with my loss.  I also accomplished no binging and purging this week so I have two things to celebrate.  Now on to my second week and I will have the same goal to lose 1 pound.

6 comments:

  1. You're doing great! That is a nice loss, and if you could do that every week, wow. Portion control is a major key for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jo I think so to and I would be happy with a loss like that every week but I'm just aiming for one pound a week for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Christina, you're moving in the right direction and not bingeing or purging is excellent. Best of luck on week 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm crazy happy that you've been able to get a handle for this long on the B&P. It's such a difficult thing to do--your commitment and strength are what's making it happen. It's a GOOD day.

    Congratulations on your weight loss achievement. That's great. It's terrific to see things come together for you this past week, and I hope you feel the pride in yourself that I feel for you. You are definitely one hell of a woman. I wish I'd been as far along the path as you are when I was your age. Don't waste the time I did. Life is too short.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on both your achievements! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Food Freak and Lisa. You are exactly right Food Freak life is to short and thats why I'm determined to do this now and not later.

    ReplyDelete