Saturday, January 22, 2011

Clean Eating Day 10

For breakfast I had 1 cup steelcut oats with 1 tbls honey, 1 tbls ground flaxseed, 1/8 cup craisins and 1/8 cup walnuts.  I also had a protein drink made from 1 cup almond milk and 1 scoop of Jillian Micheals triple chocolate protein powder.


My midmorning snack was a protein shake made from 1 cup almond milk, 1 tbls ground flaxseed, 1 banana and 1 scoop of Jillian Micheals triple chocolate protein powder.


For lunch I had a low carb wrap with 3 oz grilled chicken, 2 tbls red pepper hummus, 1/2 cup spring mix greens and 1 tomato.


My midafternoon snack was 1 apple and 1 cup Strawberry Greek yogurt.



For dinner I had steamed broccoli and 2 lowfat mozzarella sticks which was boring so I didn't even waste my time taking a picture.

No exercise today.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, new follower. Great Blog! Wow, clean eating! That's awesome. I've tried that but never manage to stay on it! Great job on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete