Saturday, January 15, 2011

Weigh in

I forgot to post my weigh in yesterday so I'm doing it today.  I weighed 216 lbs yesterday which would be a gain of .8 lbs but I'm not worried about it.  When I weighed Thursday I weighed 221 lbs so just since I've been eating healthy again my weight has really came down.  I weighed this morning and the scale said 213.2 so I've lost 2.8 lbs since yesterday.  I'm hoping by this Friday I will be back down to the weight I was before I started gaining.  The Clean Eating plan really seems to be working for me.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome loss!! Glad your new take on things is working well for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jess, I really feel like I'm getting my motivation back and I kind of like the structure of this new plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that .8 is going to be long gone by next Friday. You're doing great Christina and the food looks good. Seems like you get plenty. I like it.

    ReplyDelete