Monday, January 24, 2011

Clean Eating Day 12

For breakfast I had 1 slice of whole wheat bread, toasted with 1 tbls of almond butter.  I also had a protein drink made from 1 cup almond milk, 1 tbls of ground flaxseed and 1 scoop of Jillian Micheals triple chocolate protein powder.


My midmorning snack was a protein shake made from 1 cup almond milk, 1 tbls of ground flaxseed, 1 banana and 1 scoop of Jillian Micheals triple chocolate protein powder.


For lunch I had a low carb wrap made from one wedge of lite laughing cow cheese, 1/2 cup spring mix greens, 1 tomato and 3 oz grilled chicken.


My midafternoon snack was 1 apple with 1 cup Blueberry Greek Yogurt.


For dinner I had vegetarian chili with alittle cheese, some lite sour cream and a few croutons.  Not a completely clean meal but one good thing came out of fixing this, I discovered that I didn't even miss the meat being in my chili.
No exercise today.


No comments:

Post a Comment