Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Food and Exercise Journal

Today was going pretty good until I got a call from my sons school saying he was sick.  I went and picked him up and he must have a stomach virus because he's been sleeping in between waking up long enough to throw up.  At least I got the house all cleaned and got dinner cooked.  I won't be walking tonight since I can't send the kids to my moms when they are sick.  I might just try doing some crunches and floor exercises.  My eating wasn't to bad today but I've really been craving eating today.  Here is what I had.

Breakfast- 1 1/2 cups bran cereal
                 1 banana
                 1 cup skim milk
                 water (16.9 oz)

Lunch- 3 slices chicken breast, 1 slice of cheese and
            honey mustard on 2 slices whole wheat bread
            1 cup lowfat yogurt
            water (16.9 oz)

Snack- 2 peanut butter bars

Dinner- 1 bowl of chicken pie topped with dressing
            water (16.9 oz)

Snack- 1 cup sugar-free fat-free vanilla pudding w/
            2 tbls fat free cool whip

Thats about all there is to tell for today, a pretty boring day.

4 comments:

  1. and boring ... ROUTINE can be a good thing :)
    at least around here.

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm you exercised when you had a good reason not too. Sounds NSV'ish to me, just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did quite well under the circumstances. Keep yourself healthy!! Would hate to see you get sick as well. A LOT of creeping-crud going around this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mr Lonely and I will check out your blog soon.

    Carla I love routine to but sometimes I just get really bored, especially since the time change.

    Thanks Shane you always have something positive to say.

    Fatgirlwearingthin thats exactly what happened, I ended up getting the stomach virus to. I guess thats what happens when you have kids.

    ReplyDelete