Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Day

I hate days like this, gloomy and rainy and just down right depressing.  I did manage to get alot around the house done and run all my errands.  My eating was ok today and honestly I wasn't even that hungry.  Ever since I started taking my vitamin my stomach hasn't felt right and I haven't really been hungry which is a good thing I guess.  I didn't feel like eating dinner but I did eat alittle.  Here is what I had today.

Food and Exercise Journal

Breakfast- 1 1/2 cups bran cereal
                 1/4 cup chopped mixed nuts
                 1 banana
                 1 cup skim milk
                 water (16.9 oz)

Lunch- 1 bowl of black bean chili mac w/ mexican
            cheese and lite sour cream
            water (16.9 oz)

Snack- 1 fiber one bar

Dinner- 1 riblet
             1/2 cup baked beans
             1/2 cup macaroni and cheese
             1 cup broccoli
             water (16.9 oz)

I walked/jogged 1.8 miles in 24 minutes around my neighborhood.  I also did my strength training.  I did 3 sets of 15 bench presses at 40 lbs, 3 sets of 15 arm curls at 40 lbs and 3 sets of 15 leg curls at 48 lbs.
Photo Challenge, Day 11
Here are my photos of the day.



3 comments:

  1. I hear ya on rainy days. They get to me too. *Hugs* Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Christina,
    I think your new exercise plan is ambitious, but I would say push yourself and do it. I think you can. Others may weigh in on the “overexercise” part. Have a great weekend! Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Stephani and Michele. I'm glad the rain is over now and I got in a really good walk today. Michele I am going to push myself and see how much I can manage.

    ReplyDelete