Friday, November 12, 2010

Food and Exercise Journal

I decided to test myself today, I'm not really sure why but I went to an all you can eat buffet.  My mom happens to work in the bakery at this restaurant so she took her break while I was there.  I honestly didn't eat that bad until it came time to get dessert and even with that I did alot better than I normally do.  I did see that I still don't have the willpower I thought I had and I will not be going back to an all you can eat buffet anytime soon.  Here is what I had to eat today.

Breakfast- 1 1/2 cups bran cereal
                 1/2 cup 2% milk
                 water (16.9 oz)

Lunch- 1 piece broiled fish
            1/2 roasted chicken breast
            1 small slice salisbury steak
            1/2 cup glazed carrots
            1/2 cup corn
            1/2 cup green beans
            1/2 cup blackeyed peas
            1 small rice krispie treat
            1 small slice of chocolate cake w/ chocolate
             frosting topped w/ 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
             and a squirt of chocolate syrup
             water (16.9 oz)

Snack- 1 cinnamon toast crunch cereal bar
            water (16.9 oz)

As you can see I didn't eat dinner because of what I had for lunch.  Was what I ate worth it to have to skip dinner, definitely not.  Not even the chocolate cake was worth it but I did it and time to move on. 

I did walk today but not as far as I wanted to.  I only did 1.4 miles in 19 minutes around my neighborhood.  Halfway through my second lap my stomach started feeling alittle queezy so I don't think I had completely recovered from the stomach virus like I thought I had.  I'm hoping to be able to walk farther tomorrow.

Now I'm laying here bored to death trying not to eat.  Two out of three of my kids aren't here this weekend so its just me and my oldest son.  He's playing his playstation 3 and I'm laying here counting the minutes until its bedtime.  Its weird being single again and very lonely.  I don't look forward to the first weekend I have all alone without any of my kids.  I guess I need to find some new hobbies to keep me busy.

1 comment:

  1. I would become proficient with that PS3!!! I mean it is there, you are there. It is not hard to get involved in those games and eat up a lot of time!

    ReplyDelete