Friday, November 5, 2010

I'm so excited

Today is my official weigh in day and as of this morning my weight was 222 lbs which means I lost 2.4 lbs since last week for a total of 25 lbs.  Now if that wasn't enough to be excited over I decided to weigh again before I jumped in the shower alittle while ago and of course I was naked but the scale read 219.8 lbs.  I am so happy right now that the scale is in the teens again.  I'm not going to change my weigh in for the day because for one thing I haven't eaten much today and I have already did my walking for the day so I'm figuring thats where this extra weight loss came from.  I'm just going to leave things the way they are right now because that just means next week I will see a loss.  I'm only 14 lbs from what I was a year ago and only 20 lbs from what I was 2 years ago so I can't wait to hit all these milestones and then its all downhill from there.  I'm crossing my fingers and I plan on working super hard and maybe just maybe if I'm lucky I will be in onederland by New Years.  Nothing or noone can stop me now baby, I'm on fire.

9 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Congrats on the weight loss! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks NewGilmoreGirl and Brigitte, I'm just so pumped right now about losing weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. You are on fire, figuratively of course. Ha ha. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! You're doing awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Dr. Fat to Fit and Stephanie, its so nice to get so much positive support.

    ReplyDelete
  6. With bistroMD you can trust that you will not only get gourmet entrees, but that every entree and each in bistroMD's weight loss programs will be balanced to bistroMD's specific nutritional platform to help promote healthy weight loss.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the diet plans for 5 or 7 days of meals.
    STEP 2 - View your menu before ordering and pick the meals you would like for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your diet program.
    STEP 4 - Your meals are delivered to your door.

    ORDER NOW - delivered to your home.

    ReplyDelete