Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Food and Exercise Journal

I think I ate pretty good today but I chose to wait one more day to exercise because I'm still not feeling 100% because of the strep throat.  This has to be the first time in my life that I have truly wanted to exercise and can't because of being sick.  Now for what I ate and if you have any suggestions please I will take all advice.

Breakfast- 1 and 1/2 cups cinnamon toast crunch cereal with 1 cup skim milk

Snack- banana

Lunch- 2 slices turkey and 1 slice of cheese with very little mayo on 2 slices white
            bread
            cucumber
            bottle of water

Snack- a handful grapes

Dinner- a small bowl of cheeseburger hamburger helper with shredded cheese
             and sour cream
             bottle of water

Now I know there are changes I need to make like mustard instead of mayo, wheat bread instead of white, and I could have either used lighter versions of cheese and sour cream on my dinner or left it off all together.  Eventually I will incorporate some of these changes but I want to learn to eat as normal as possible and just  make the choice of portion control.  This way I don't feel like I'm having to starve myself or eat nasty food just to lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment