Friday, August 20, 2010

Food and Exercise Journal

Breakfast- 2 packs of instant oatmeal

Lunch- veggie burger from Burger King
            Diet Dr Pepper (20 oz)

Snack- peppermint patty

Dinner- spaghetti noodles with sauce and turkery sausage
             water (20 oz)

Snack- 2 cups frosted flakes
            water (40 oz)

It doesn't look like I ate much today I guess because I didn't snack much.  I'm still going to try to fit all my water in before bedtime but that's alot of water to drink.  I did just have my dinner at 7 because I have been so busy today I just didn't get a chance to eat earlier.  I'm going to have to get on track with my goals to not eat after 6 and to get all my water in everyday.

I am going to exercise in awhile with my husband by walking outside for 30 minutes.  I have to tonight since I got lazy last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment