Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Food and Exercise Journal

Breakfast- 2 cups frosted flakes
                 1 cup skim milk

Snack- 2 cups cantaloupe
            Diet Dr Pepper (20 oz)

Lunch- turkey, bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, ranch on a
            whole wheat wrap
            baked potato with butter and sour cream
            water (8 oz)

Snack- 2 cups cantaloupe
            water (16.9 oz)

I'm skipping dinner tonight just because of what I ate for lunch.  I know I shouldn't but I can eat a snack between now and bedtime if I get hungry.

After today I'm going to try to drink 6 bottles of water a day and not eat after 6 P.M. I'm trying to make small changes along the way so that they become a way of life.

I haven't exercised yet today but I will do my normal 30 minutes on the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment