Saturday, August 7, 2010

I'll start tomorrow

The famous line of everyone trying to lose weight, "I'll start tomorrow" but tomorrow never comes. I've said that to myself thousands of times and here I am 37 years old and still fat.  If your anything like me Monday is always the perfect day to start and then Monday comes and you screw up, either you eat something you weren't suppose to or you don't exercise so then you just decide to go ahead and blow the whole day by eating whatever you want because you can always start again tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow and here I am 25 years later still starting tomorrow but not this time, today is the day.  I'm sick of wasting my life wishing I was skinny or daydreaming about what it would be like to be thinnier.  I'm tired of hating what I see when I look in the mirror, I'm tired of wondering what everyone is thinking or saying about me, and I'm tired of thinking that there is no way my husband can love someone who looks like me.  I'm fed up with setting a bad example for my kids and not fitting into any of my clothes.  I'm just over being fat, its time for me to be who I know I can really be.  It's time for me to be the skinny girl!!!!

Update on this post:  Today was suppose to be the day I began my new life but I decided to go ahead and start last night and I walked 30 minutes with my husband.  No more procrastinating for me.  I will be weighing this morning before I eat and posting my weight and pictures so that I can start tracking my weight loss today.

No comments:

Post a Comment