Thursday, August 19, 2010

It was a long day!!!!!

I don't know about any of the rest of you trying to lose weight but there are so many things that can throw me off. I try to be very organized and set a routine so I know how each day is going to go. The night before I make out my to do list for the next day so that I can schedule my day. I like having things just so, most people who know me say that I'm obsessive compulsive and I agree with them but I don't see that as a bad thing. I have had to overcome some of my obsessiveness such as having to have a perfect eating day. I use to believe that if I ate one thing that was not on my good food list then the whole day was blown. This led to many days of my life just being thrown out the window as far as weight loss was concerned. Now I just try to do my best everyday and I allow myself to have foods that I use to consider a bad food such as chocolate or pizza but I have to control the portion size and make sure that I plan the rest of my day around that food so that I don't overeat. Today was an especially hard day for me. I took two sleeping pills last night and for some reason they hit me pretty hard. Well this morning I was so tired and I've been that way all day. I did manage to get up and clean the house and fix dinner but that was about all. When I lay around and don't stay super busy then my mind starts thinking about food. I was hungry all day long but I still tried to eat healthy. I just don't like having days like this because I'm afraid its going to trigger a series of days like this and I'm going to lose all sense of control over my eating. I guess we will see what happens tomorrow, I'm going to get a goodnights sleep and I have school in the morning so that should help make my day go by faster. I did decide not to exercise tonight because I am so tired and part of me is disappointed in myself for not doing it. Hopefully I will be back to my old energetic self tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Well, it wasn't a best day, but it's over now. Hope you'll have a better and more energetic day today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I did have a better day today, alot more energy, thank God for a good nights sleep.

    ReplyDelete