Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Weigh In- Week 3

Well I weighed this morning and the scaled showed no change which is disappointing but I'm using it as motivation to work even harder next week.  I guess my body is in shock from eating healthy and exercising and right now its just holding on to every bit of weight it can but I will win in the end.  I am going to go today and buy me a different scale though because I have one of the old scales that just tells weight loss by the pounds I want one that tells by the tenths.  I might have lost something this morning even if its only a half a pound but my scale doesn't show that.  I guess one more week out of my life not losing anything isn't going to kill me I have to think about the long term weight loss.  Maybe next week I will see the scales move, maybe even alot to make up for this week.  Just seven more days until weigh in again, so seven more days I have to work my butt off.  Plus next Tuesday I'm taking a new picture to put on here to see if I can notice any difference in how I look so I really do need to work hard.  I can tell I have lost inches at least around my upper stomach area or maybe its just from not feeling bloated all the time.  I have to go to the doctor in alittle while and get my blood drawn so I'm fasting right now and I'm going to go get me a scale before I come back and eat so if I've lost anything on the new scale I will post an update.  Hope you all have a great eating and exercise day.

Update:  I just posted an exercise tracker on my blog just so I could see it listed all together when I exercised and how much and I've noticed a pattern until this last Sunday.  I would exercise three days and then take one day off.  That's kind of weird because I did not intentionally plan it like that it just worked out that way.  Maybe my body was trying to tell me something.  I think to try to increase my weight loss I'm going to up my walks to 45 minutes instead of 30 minutes.  I have to do something to boost my metabolism.  If anyone else has any ideas I would appreciate them.  Thanks so much.

Update:  I just went and bought me a digital scale and to my surprise I lost exactly 1 lb this week.  Yay for me thats what I had set my goal for.  I still have to work harder this week though because my goal is 2 lbs.  I'm just happy I lost something.

5 comments:

  1. A lb. is a loss, so take it and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaay! That's awesome! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much I will definitely take a pound over losing nothing at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the loss! :)

    "...but I will win in the end."
    This is awesome. And yes, yes you will!

    ReplyDelete
  5. With bistroMD you can trust that not only will you get delicious meals, but that every entree and each in bistroMD's weight loss program will be balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform that helps promote an healthy diet.

    STEP 1 - Select one of the weight loss plans for 5 or 7 days of entrees.
    STEP 2 - View your menu in advance and select the entrees you desire for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your diet plan online.
    STEP 4 - Your meals are sent to your door.

    GET STARTED NOW - delivered to your home.

    ReplyDelete