Sunday, August 29, 2010

Goals

I thought I would list my weight loss goals just so they are in black and white and I can look back and see if I'm staying on track. 

My first weigh in was on August 10th and since then I have lost 7 lbs.  My next weigh in will be Tuesday, August 31st and I hope to at least lose 1 lb.  I'm going to take a new picture to post on here showing the weight I have lost every four weeks which means I will being taking my next picture on September 7th, at this time I hope I am at 10 lbs lost.  After this first initial month I am hoping to lose on average 2 lbs a week.  That means that I should be at these weights on these dates.

August 10, 2010- 247 lbs (starting weight)
September 7, 2010- 237 lbs
October 5, 2010- 229 lbs
November 2, 2010- 221 lbs
November 30, 2010- 213 lbs (34 lb loss for Thanksgiving, thats a lot to be thankful for)
December 28, 2010- 205 lbs (42 lb loss for Christmas would make it a very merry Christmas)
January 25, 2011- 197 lbs
February 22, 2011- 189 lbs (under 200 for valentines how sweet that would be)
March 22, 2011- 181 lbs
April 19, 2011- 173 lbs
May 17, 2011- 165 lbs (it would be nice to celebrate our 5 year anniversary with me at this weight)
June 14, 2011- 157 lbs
July 12, 2011- 149 lbs ( 2 days before my birthday what a wonderful birthday present to myself)
August 9, 2011- 141 lbs (this would be the smallest I have ever been)

So looking at this schedule I should be at goal by this time next year.  I guess that's not so far off, I mean it is true the older you get the faster time flies by.  One year to lose 106 lbs thats not so impossible.  Good luck to me.

4 comments:

  1. I love laying out goals like that... once you put it realistically, as you have, on a timeline it doesn't seem so long until it's over. Good Luck!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely possible. You'll have to work hard for it, but then that goes for all the good things in life.

    One thing you may want to consider is lowering your expectations just a little bit around the holidays. Give yourself a bit of room to enjoy the season and its treats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea Blubeari I just wanted to see how long it would take me in black and white, it gives me something to work towards.

    I understand what you are saying Floriana about the holidays its just scary to give myself that permission to enjoy myself because then that's usually what throws me off track. At least I have a few more months before any major holidays get here that gives me time to get stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. These goals are definitely possible, and I like how you don't make your goals too far "out there". I see so many people who write down unrealistic (ie unhealthy) goals, and it kind of makes me sad. You're doing great, Christina! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete