Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My support system

I haven't been blogging for very long and when I began I didn't know if anyone would ever even read my blog, but to my surprise quite a few people have.  It's very hard losing weight by yourself which most of you probably know.  Maybe some of you have a strong support system of people who encourage you and some of you don't, I am one who doesn't.  Of course my kids understand I want to lose weight and my husband says he supports me losing weight but I get no real encouragement from anyone.  I don't really have any friends because I have been a stay at home mom now for about 10 years.  I am going to school right now and I talk to a couple of girls in class but there will never be any true friendships there because they are so much younger than I am.  I just don't really have any kind of support system, but that is changing.  So many people have commented on my blog or are followers who read my blog and all these people are now my support system.  It's so nice to hear from people who are going through the same struggle I am and who offer advice and kind words.  I'm sure most of you have blogs of your own and I try to visit those I know of and make comments in return because we all need to know someone is cheering for us.  I just wanted to thank everyone who has become part of my support system.  You really are what keep me going.  Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. I am happy to be here for you. Thank you, Christina, for being part of my support system :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to be here for you - the feeling of isolation and being the only one suffering from something is (in my opinon) the hardest part of weight loss. Blogging has been a literal lifesaver for me.

    Thanks for joining the community and being a supporter of others as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here anytime you need someone to talk to that understands what you are going through. Tara I also added your blog to my favorites I hope you don't mind. Good luck with your weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With bistroMD you know that not only will you receive tasty meals, but that every meal and each in bistroMD's weight loss program will be balanced to bistroMD's designed nutritional platform that helps promote healthy diets.

    STEP 1 - Select one of the diet plans for 5 or 7 days of entrees.
    STEP 2 - View your menu in advance and choose the entrees you want for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your diet plan.
    STEP 4 - Your entrees are delivered to your door.

    GET STARTED NOW - home delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can make $20 per a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what big companies are paying for. They need to know what their customer base needs and wants. So large companies pay $1,000,000's of dollars per month to the average person. In return, the average person, like myself, fills out surveys and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete