Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Weigh in- Week 2

Well I got up this morning expecting the worst on the scale and it wasn't as good as I hoped but at least I lost.  I'm down 1 pound since last week, I guess that's better than nothing and sometimes my weight loss is a week behind.  I'll just keep chugging along and making improvements each day to try to better the next week.  Today has been so busy I haven't gotten to sit down for more than a couple of minutes so this post is going to be very short.  I just want to thank everybody that has read my blog and responded with encouragement and advice.  You have no idea how much it means and it definitely helps me keep going knowing that I have people to be accountable to.  Good luck to all of you.  Hope you have a great week.

6 comments:

  1. Good job on the lb!! Every little bit counts towards the big picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Losing 1 pound a week is great and safe. You are more apt to keep off the weight you lose if it is slow and sensible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great, congrats! Every loss is a good loss. Some weeks it's more, some weeks less. The only thing that really matters is consistency. If we keep at it, we'll get to the goal eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Every little bit helps us toward our goals! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the loss! Welcome to the HYC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to all of you for your encouragement.

    ReplyDelete