Friday, August 13, 2010

Food and Exercise Journal

Breakfast- 2 cups frosted flakes
                 1 cup skim milk

Snack- 2 cups watermelon

Lunch- 2 slices turkey and 1 slice of cheese with alittle mayo on
            2 slices of white bread
            1 cup grapes
             water(16.9 oz)

Snack- 1 slice cantaloupe

Dinner- 1 cup steamed broccoli
             1 ear of corn
             1 cucumber
             1 cup wild and brown rice
             water(16.9 oz)

Snack- 2 cups watermelon
            water(16.9 oz)
I think I've done pretty good today.   I was very proud of myself earlier.  My husband got off work early and he decided to go by Wendy's and get all of us lunch well when he got home I said you know I'm on a diet and I can't lose weight eating burgers and fries so I fixed myself a sandwich and some grapes.  I'm trying really hard to incorporate more veggies and fruits and stay away from fried stuff.  I've also given up soda and I drink nothing but water and skim milk.

I haven't exercised today yet because I'm waiting for it to cool off here but I'm going to in alittle while.  I will be doing 30 minutes of walking outside.

Update:  I ended up walking on the treadmill and I did 45 minutes....I can feel the fat melting away.

No comments:

Post a Comment