Sunday, December 5, 2010

Food and Exercise Journal

Breakfast- 1 1/2 cups bran cereal
                 1 banana
                 1 cup skim milk
                  water (16.9 oz)

Snack- 1 banana
            6 lowfat devils food cookies
             8 oz diet coke

Dinner- 1 footlong veggie sub (Subway)
             water (16.9 oz)

Eating was ok today and I weighed this morning and the scale said 214 lbs which is the least I have weighed so far so I just have to keep the momentum going.

I walked 2.1 miles in 28 minutes around my neighborhood.

4 comments:

  1. Just keep moving forward. Glad that your eating was OK and that the scale is moving downward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep swimming ... just keep swimming. You're doing GREAT, Christina! Congrats on that loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any loss during the holiday season should be praised!! I am having a difficult time keeping it together because this is usually the time I bake myself silly, but I'm holding off on that until as late in the season as possible. That way it won't stay in my house. Doing great, Christina. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everybody, I'm just taking it one day at a time, only 25 days left in this year, time to give myself a kick in the butt.

    ReplyDelete