Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm sorry

This last month has been really tough on me and truth be told I'm not completely 100% yet but I'm getting there.  So many of you have been so supportive and sent me words of encouragement and motivation and that is what has kept me going.  I need to say I'm sorry for slacking off on my support back to all of you.  Honestly about all I've done on this blog in the last month is post my food and exercise and maybe ever once in awhile read a blog that might catch my eye but I've lacked the inspiration to do anymore than that.  I do plan on getting back into the swing of things and doing some catching up on your blogs.  Sorry I haven't been around much but I'm working on it.  I hope that I can give back to all of you who have been here for me.  Thank you so much for everything.

10 comments:

  1. Girl, no need to apologize to anyone. You need to do whatever is best for you before you need to worry about helping anyone else :) Hope everything's good on your end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy is right - there is no need to apologize. Take care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry that you're going through a rough patch. Don't worry about the need to apologize. Hope it all comes together for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the bunch-don' worry 'bout it!! No need to apologize. Life is life-blog is not life, right?

    Wishing you the best!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. No need! You have been very honest about what you are going through, and you are hanging in there. Do what you can do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No apologies necessary. Everyone goes through things like this at some point and something has to give. Better to take care of you than worry about us....we'll be here :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can do it! Hang in there. You're going to be fine, I promise :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. No need to apologize, Christina. You've had so much going on lately. The most important thing is for you to take care of YOU right now. We'll always be here. *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christina, I´m sorry you´re going through a hard time right now. No need to apologize to us, we´ll be here reading what you have to say and to offer support when we can. Keep your chin up, you´ll get past this and you´ll feel much better again soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. See this is why I love you all. Always supportive and understanding. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete