Friday, December 17, 2010

Short Term Goals

Today was my weigh in day and I was shocked to see I had lost 2.4 lbs this week.  I haven't been eating to well and my exercise was almost nonexistant this week.  Maybe eating alittle different then I was is shocking my body I don't know but I'm glad I'm still losing.  I was hoping to be 205 lbs by Christmas but I doubt I will lose 5.8 lbs by next week, I'm going to try my best though.  I posted earlier this week about wanting to lose as much weight as possible by the time I go back to school on January 6, 2011.  I would love to be under 200 lbs but I only have 20 days until I go back.  I can't believe I'm so close to being under 200 lbs though, only 10.8 lbs.  It still amazes me that I've come this far and I'm still doing it.  Here are my goals for the next 3 weeks which is when I go back to school.

1.  I have to walk 18 miles more by New Years to hit my 160 miles walked goal.  Not a problem I will probably do way more than 18 miles.
2.  Hit 205 lbs by Christmas.  I seriously doubt this is going to happen but it doesn't hurt to try.
3.  Hit 40 lbs lost total by New Years.  I should have no problem hitting this.
4.  Make it through my sons birthday party tomorrow and Christmas next weekend without overeating.  I don't see any problem with them, I'm not really worried about overeating.
5.  Drink at least 68 oz of water a day.  Still working on this, some days are better than others.
6.  Avoid fast food for the next 3 weeks.  I've really been doing bad at this goal and its deifinitely something that would help me lose more weight.
7.  Limit sugar, carbs and soda and eat more veggies, fruit and protein.
8.  Take advantage of my YMCA membership to start doing strength training again.  I really need to start working on toning up because we all know what happens when you lose alot of weight.
9.  Get back to reading my fellow bloggers blogs to get motivation and inspiration.

I can't believe we are this close to the end of the year, only 14 days.  I want to make this the best 2 weeks so far.  Thanks again for all of your support and I hope the rest of this year is wonderful to you.

5 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL!!! I'm so proud of you, Christina! You'll be seeing Onderland in no time! Those goals sound very do-able. Fast food is such a HUGE problem area for me. It's one thing I'm definitely trying hard to control. You can do it! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your goals look great! Awesome work so far too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your goals!!! You are doing so so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you on the weight loss! Imagine how you can succeed when you really put your mind to it! Keep the momentum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone I'm just trying to stay focused which isn't easy this time of year.

    ReplyDelete