Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Food and Exercise Journal

Breakfast- 1 cup oatmeal w/ brown sugar & butter
                
Lunch- turkey wrap (Jason's Deli)
           fruit w/ dip (Jason's Deli)
           water (12 oz)

Snack- Peppermint patty

Dinner- 1 bowl chicken noodle soup
             water (16.9 oz)

Snack- 1 granola bar

Eating wasn't the greatest today but not to bad.
Ended up not exercising once again because I had to take my son to an appointment.  I have to find my motivation to exercise again.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you're keeping the calories down. This is not an easy thing to do; in fact, I think it's the one thing that I have found most difficult in my life. But with support, we can succeed. Hang in there and take care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane, I may not be eating the best stuff right now but I think I'm eating below my calorie count and as long as the weights still coming off I'm happy. I will get back to eating right I'm just kind of in a slump right now.

    ReplyDelete