Saturday, December 25, 2010

I'm not giving up!

I'm going to finish this year out strong.  Today is Christmas Day and my eating wasn't the greatest but tomorrow is a new day.  The next week is going to be challenging but hey I don't mind a good challenge.

1.  My family is actually having their Christmas celebration tomorrow but I'm going to win this challenge. 

2.  We only have 6 days left in this year and I still have to finish out my walking challenge by walking 14 more miles to reach my 160 miles walked goal.  I'm not sure how I'm going to meet this goal considering we have like 3 or 4 inches of snow on the ground but I'm hoping the rest of the week the weather will be better. 

3.  I did have a gain this week of 1 lb so my next goal is to get that one pound off by the end of the year. 

4.  I would love to hit 40 lbs lost by January 1, 2011 but I don't think thats going to happen because I would need to lose 4.8 lbs at my next weigh in, but you never know if I watched what I ate really close for the next 6 days I just might make it.

5.  I wanted to hit the weight I was alittle over a year ago which was 205 lbs but I would need to lose 6.8 lbs by New Years but hey miracles can happen. 

6.  I've also set goals for my first day back to college which is January 6, 2011 which is 12 days from now.  That gives me 2 weeks which I would love to be at my 205 lb goal weight.  Guess I'll just have to do my best and see what happens. 

7.  Having the kids at home from school over Christmas vacation has really put a damper on my exercise because I use to walk while they were at school.  As soon as they are back in school I'm going to be full force with my walking and I'm going to start hitting the YMCA as many days a week as I can.  I would love to add swimming to my exercise routine and weight training. 

I have a new inspiration in my life for getting in shape, I've started dating again and met a very special man who accepts me just the way I am but that only makes me want to be my very best for him even more.  I know I've been slipping alot and it seems like excuse after excuse for why I'm not eating right or exercising like I should but I'm not giving up on my weight loss.  I can beat this demon inside me that keeps telling me to just eat and not worry about my weight.  I've come to far to give up now and I refuse to gain the weight back I've lost.  I may not be where I need to be mentally right now but I know what I have to do to succeed.  I'm just going to go back to taking my weight loss one day at a time and stop thinking about the long term.  Hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. He sounds like a great man. :) I'm very happy for you, Christina! Merry Christmas! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete