Monday, December 6, 2010

Food and Exercise Journal

Breakfast- 1 banana

Snack- 4 christmas cookies
             (1/4 cup mixed nuts)

Dinner- 1 bowl chicken pot pie
             diet root beer (20 oz)

Snack- 4 squares hershey bar
             water (16.9 oz)
             1 fiber one bar
As you can see it was a weird eating day.  It has been really busy today and we had a christmas party at school so thats where the cookies came from.

I didn't exercise today because I let the time get away from me and by the time I was ready to exercise it was way to windy and cold outside.  I'm so sick of winter already.

6 comments:

  1. What about exercising indoors? I was in the military previously and they used to put us through absolute hell indoors without a stitch of equipment. Things like jumping jacks, push-ups, sit-ups, wall sits, stairs, alligator crawl, inch-worm push-ups, lunges, dips (off a chair), etc. There are a million more! Or maybe some DVDs? Just some suggestions for the next rainy day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, my fellow Hot 100 hottie, that's a weird eating day, for sure...but hey, you got through it, right? Winter won't last forever...hang tough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy you are absolutely right there are alot of exercises I can do inside and I need my butt kicked for not thinking of that. I am joining the Y sometime this week so that will help alot.

    You are right Ishmael winter won't last forever and I can find alternative things to do until winter is over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it! You're doing fine. I had a weird eating day, too. It happens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, but this day behind you. I agree with the first comment, try some of those ideas for a little exercise indoors when bad weather strikes.

    ReplyDelete