Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Food and Exercise Journal

Breakfast- 1 1/2 cups bran cereal
                 1/4 cup chopped mixed nuts
                 1 cup skim milk

Snack- 20 oz diet dr pepper
            1 peppermint patty
            1 banana

Dinner- 1 small frozen pizza
             water (16.9 oz)

Snack- 1/2 cup chocolate ice cream

I haven't eaten dinner yet but thats what I will be eating.  Eatings not back on track yet but at least I'm still staying under my calorie count for the day.  I went to the doctor earlier and she hadn't seen me in about 3 months and she was so proud of how good I'm doing.  She asked how I was losing the weight and I said eating healthy and exercising, who knew thats all you had to do....lol.  I got on the scale before I left for the doctor and the scale read 213.2 lbs which is the least I have weighed so far so I'm really trying to watch what I eat so I have a good loss this week.  I'm feeling alot better and more confident that I can do this so thats helping. 

I had planned on walking today but I had to do it between school and my doctor visit and I only had about 30 minutes to work with so I chose to run.  I ended up jogging 2.1 miles in 23 minutes around my neighborhood which is my fastest time so far.  I'm so proud of myself because I can tell I'm getting stronger and stronger.  Makes me even more determined to lose the weight.

6 comments:

  1. What a good day you are having !I am sure your dr. is very pleased with your success thus far, keep it up girl !

    Run, Christina, Run ! Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're jogging that much in that little time, I'd definitely say that you're getting stronger. When the doctor sits up and notices, that's always a big deal, isn't it? After mine took notice, I never minded going to the doctor after that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo on the jog and breakfast. Great job! Vee at http://veegettinghealthy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing awesome with running! :-)

    Hang in there. I know you are going through a difficult time right now. Take good care of yourself. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone, it just feels good to be moving forward with my running and getting stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. With bistroMD you can rest assured that you will not only get tasty meals, but that every entree and every day in bistroMD's weight loss program is balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform that helps promote healthy weight loss.

    STEP 1 - Select one of the diet plans for 5 or 7 days of entrees.
    STEP 2 - See your menu before ordering and select the entrees you prefer for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your weight loss program online.
    STEP 4 - Your meals are sent to your doorstep.

    GET STARTED NOW - delivered to your doorstep.

    ReplyDelete