1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate fifteen newly discovered blogs.
4. Let your nominees know about the award.
Seven things about myself:
1. I am addicted to scrapbooking. I always have a camera with me everywheres I go and so I have thousands of pictures to scrapbook. My favorite things to scrapbook are my kids lives and places we visit. Right now I have around 50 scrapbooks.
2. I am very obsessive compulsive. I plan out each days events the night before and I hate to not accomplish something on my list. Its the only way I have found to keep myself organized.
3. I use to be a hairdresser but I have not done it in about 14 years now. God I didn't realize how old I was until I just figured that out....lol...has it really been that long? I liked doing hair and I still do my families but I don't think it was my calling.
4. I have been married twice. I married my high school sweetheart when I was 19 and I married my current husband when I was 32 years old. We have been married for 4 years but we have been together for over 8 years.
5. My youngest son had cancer when he was 18 months old. It was a form of cancer called ganglioneuroblastoma and luckily they were able to remove the tumor completely without any need of radiation or chemo. We found out about the cancer because he also had a condition called opsoclonus myclonus syndrome which alerted us to the tumor. OMS is a condition in which his own immune system was fighting off the tumor and because of this it started to attack his brain which began to affect his speech, motor skills and fine motor skills. At his worst he couldn't talk, sit up, crawl, walk and he had tremors and his eyes danced back and forth. If you would like to know more about OMS you can visit this site http://omsusa.org/ . Until recently he received a medicine called IVIG through a portacath installed in his chest. The IVIG was given to help with the symptoms from the OMS. He still has speech and learning disabilities but other than that he's doing as good as his twin brother.
6. I am currently enrolled in school in the photography program. I love taking pictures and hope to turn my passion into a career.
7. I have suffered with bulimia for over 10 years. I have been bulimia free for about 6 months now thanks to a medicine that my doctor put me on called cymbalta.
That wasn't easy to come up with 7 things about myself. Now its time for me to bestow this blog award on fifteen blogs that I really love reading and who motivate me to keep going. Thanks for your wonderful blogs and keep up the weight loss. I nominate: