Sunday, October 10, 2010

Food and Exercise Journal

Breakfast- 1 1/2 cups bran cereal
                 1 cup skim milk
                 water (16.9 oz)

Snack- 1/4 cup mixed nuts
            water (16.9 oz)

Dinner- 1 small bowl of cheeseburger hamburger
             helper w/ lite sour cream and mexican cheese
             water (16.9 oz)

Again today I skipped lunch because I was just so busy I forgot and I am fixing dinner alittle early today.  Other than that eating was good.

I just finished my walking and I did 1.8 miles in 24 minutes around my neighborhood.

Now for my goals that I set for the week:
1. Water- 51 oz.
2. Sugar- stayed within limits
3. Fruit- none
4. Vegetables- none
5. Carbs- stayed within limits
6. Exercise- 1.8 mil/24 min.
7. Soda- none
8. Fast food- none

Thats two days that I've not eating any veggies I'm going to have to make sure I start getting my veggies in again.  I can also tell a difference in my bodily functions since I haven't been drinking as much water, now I can see why they say drinking water helps you lose weight because it helps to flush it out of your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment