Thursday, October 21, 2010
I just began with a plain notebook and wrote down everything that I needed to do or remember. Most of these lists run through December 31, 2010 and then I will start a new list.
1. The first few pages in my notebook are devoted to my finances. I won't go into detail on this but its just the bills I have due and when and what money I have coming in. I also made out my Christmas shopping list because its only 66 days away.
2. The next 5 pages list all my daily and weekly chores and big jobs around my house I have been putting off. I'm not going to post my lists here because then you all would know I'm crazy....lol... but I have it broke down room by room and outside jobs.
3. The next section explains what each one of my children are doing in school right now and what they need help from me on.
4. I have one page devoted to phone calls I need to make or return which I always seem to forget.
5. I have my grocery list made out for the month.
6. A page for appointments and special events
7. All my assignments and tests for my photography class, when they are assigned and due.
8. My college schedule of classes that I need to take to finish the photography program.
9. And a chore list for each one of my kids.
The next few lists are about my weight loss.
10. I made out a calendar where I am going to write down my weight after I weigh in every morning. Some people think this is unhealthy but it helps me to see where I am going wrong.
11. A page where I can set goals for my walking from now until the end of the year so I can meet my 160 miles that I'm trying to walk by New Years and I might even increase this goal.
12. I made out a list of the things I still need to work on to improve my weight loss and health. I will be adding more things to this list but this is all I have right now.
a. Drink at least 96 oz of water daily.
b. Eat more vegetables.
c. Walk 5-6 times a week.
d. No eating after 6 PM.
e. Start strength training.
f. No drinking soda.
g. No eating fast food.
h. Take a multivitamin.
13. A page listing my weight loss goals if I managed to lose 2 lbs a week.
14. And my recommended daily allowances.
I have most of these things listed on my blog but I want them where I can access them quickly if I need to remember what I'm trying to accomplish.
The last thing I have in my notebook is my bucket list. If you don't know what a bucket list is its a list that you make up telling everything you would like to do or accomplish before you kick the bucket (slang for die).
So here is my bucket list:
1. Graduate college.
2. Get a job after I graduate college.
3. Purchase a house.
4. Get to a healthy weight.
5. Go on a cruise.
6. Run a marathon.
7. Donate blood.
8. Take my kids to Disneyland.
9. Visit Niagra Falls.
10. Sell a picture that I have taken.
11. Take a photo everyday for a year.
12. Start my own business.
13. Visit the Grand Canyon.
14. Visit a foreign country.
15. Drive across country.
16. Have a picture I have taken published in a magazine.
17. Have a picture I have taken published on the front cover of a magazine.
18. Finish all my current scrapbooks.
I know some of these will probably never happen but thats the fun of making a bucket list because you can list anything that pops into your head.
Well I've spent most of the morning working on my lists and have yet to start doing any of the things so I guess I better get busy now.