Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Food and Exercise Journal

Breakfast- 1 1/2 cups bran cereal
                 1 cup skim milk

Snack- 1/4 cup mixed nuts
            1 fiber one bar
            water (16.9 oz)

Lunch- 2 slices turkey, 1 slice cheese and honey
            mustard on 2 slices whole wheat bread
            water (16.9 oz)

Snack- 1 lowfat mozzarella stick

Dinner- 1 bowl of chicken pie topped w/ stuffing
             water (16.9 oz)

Here is a picture of my dinner, I love fixing one dish wonders
(click to enlarge)

I just finished walking 2.1 miles in 30 minutes around my neighborhood.

Now for my goals that I set for the week:
1. Water- 51 oz.
2. Sugar- stayed within limits
3. Fruit- none
4. Vegetables- at dinner
5. Carbs- stayed within limits
6. Exercise- 2.1 mil/30 min.
7. Soda- none
8. Fast food- none

No comments:

Post a Comment